Jaw crushers are widely used in various ore crushing, railway, highway, energy, cement, chemical industry, construction and other industries. Jaw crusher in the working process, due to various adverse factors will lead to machine failure.
1. When the crusher is idling, metal impact sound appears at the lower part
There may be three reasons:
(1) The impact sound between the crusher jaw and the fixed jaw toothed plate is caused by the too small ore discharge mouth, which should be adjusted in time.
(2) The impact sound in the thrust plate support or the gasket adjusting device is generally caused by the disappearance or damage of the elasticity of the pull rod buffer spring, or the rotation caused by the spring being not pressed tightly. When the movable jaw plate, the elbow plate and the body are not tightly combined, resulting in the impact between the elbow plate head and the supports at both ends, or the impact between the adjusting gaskets, the compression nut shall be tightened in time until the impact sound disappears.
(3) It is also possible that the support slider of the elbow plate is severely worn or loose, and the head of the elbow plate is severely worn, which should be replaced in time.
2. Metal impact sound and lining plate shaking during operation
This phenomenon is often caused by the looseness of the side lining plate and tooth plate (movable and fixed) of the crushing chamber, or the looseness and fracture of the fastening screws, which should be fastened or replaced in time.
3. Frequent fracture of rear elbow plate
Because the rear elbow plate of jaw crusher not only has the transmission function, but also can play its insurance role with the characteristics of low strength. Because the strength of the middle part of the elbow plate of the jaw crusher is too low, its own strength cannot offset the crushing force generated by crushing ore.
The reason is that the pull rod spring pressure of the rear elbow plate is too high, and the excessive crushing force may cause overload of the rear elbow plate and cause fracture of the rear elbow plate. In order to solve this problem, it is also necessary to adjust the pressure strength of the spring according to the production situation.
4. The flywheel rotates, making the crusher unable to operate normally
The reason for the above situation is that the pull rod and the pull rod spring of the jaw crusher are damaged. At the same time, if the elbow plate has been detached from the support slider, it will also cause the lining plate to break or even fall off, thus causing the crusher to not operate normally.
Maintenance and treatment should be carried out for different problems. For example, if the elbow plate is broken, it should be replaced in time, if the pull rod or pull rod spring is damaged, and if the elbow plate slips due to the tripping of the pull rod nut, it should also be replaced in time. After replacement, the production can be continued only after inspection and test.
5. The flywheel swings obviously or the eccentric shaft changes slowly
This situation is mostly caused by damage or looseness of belt pulley or flywheel key. As a result, the rotation of the wheel and shaft is not synchronized. If the problem is found, tighten or replace the relevant parts.
6. Product granularity is inconsistent with production requirements (coarsening)
This problem is mainly caused by the serious wear of the crushing plate lining. In view of this problem, it is necessary to adjust the tooth adjusting plate up and down, or replace the lining plate, and adjust the ore discharge port to meet the required size.
7. The bearing temperature exceeds the allowable temperature, and the return oil temperature exceeds 60 ℃
The reason may be that the bearing bush is pressed too tightly. The gasket can be used to adjust the degree of compression of the bearing bush. Or the lubricating oil is insufficient, the lubricating oil circuit is blocked, and the lubricating oil is dirty. At this time, it is necessary to increase the amount of lubricating oil, clean the oil pipe and replace the lubricating oil.
8. The oil flow indicator indicates that the oil is cut off, which may be the problem of the oil pump. The oil pump should be repaired or replaced.
In winter, the oil temperature is too low, which leads to oil cut-off. The oil can be heated.
The above failures are unavoidable phenomena of each jaw crusher. However, we can summarize and avoid the above causes that may cause the failure of the crusher, and reduce the occurrence of failures, improve the working efficiency of the equipment, extend the service life of the jaw crusher, and save the maintenance costs by strengthening the daily maintenance and repair. Therefore, it is more important to operate the crusher correctly. The correct use method is not only one of the important factors to ensure the continuous and normal operation of the crusher, but also an effective method to avoid various safety accidents and other conditions.
If you have any questions about jaw crusher, you can contact us at any time, leave us a message, and we will help you deal with it.
Post time: Aug-08-2022