-Processing capacity: 1.3-40t/h
-Feeding size: ＜40mm
-Finished product size: 0.015-0.25mm
-Process materials: calcite, chalk, limestone, dolomite, kaolin, bentonite, talc, barite, gypsum, alunite, graphite, fluorite, rock phosphate, etc. totally more than 100 kinds of materials.
-Applicable Industries: Construction works, Energy & Miningexplore
Portable sand making crusher is a wheeled mobile plant.
● No need civil work, no need installation, flexible and convenient
● Both oil and electricity are available
● Low energy consumption and high production capacity
● Adjustable hydraulic Outrigger
● Customization available
● Feed size:≤ 40mm
● Capacity:120-350t / hexplore
Portable cone crusher is mainly used in medium and fine crushing operations. This equipment is mostly used for secondary crushing. Hydraulic cone crusher or composite cone crusher can be selected and configured according to different needs of users.
● Feed size: ≤ 300MM
● Processing capacity: 30-350 T/H
● Scope of application: it is widely used in the recycling of construction waste, urban infrastructure, roads or construction sites, earthwork, gravel plants, coal mines and other site operations
● Applicable materials: construction waste, reinforced concrete, brick and tile structure, steel slag, iron ore, pebble, limestone, non-ferrous metal ore, bluestone, granite, basalt, diabase, andesite, ore tailings, etcexplore
Portable impact crusher adopts the integrated group operation mode with reasonable and compact spatial layout. It is mainly used for construction waste treatment. It can excellently complete the crushing of construction waste, produce no blocking materials and have excellent particle size of recycled aggregate. It is the preferred equipment for crushing construction waste.
● Feed size: ≤ 700MM
● Processing capacity: 50-250T/H
● Application scope: all kinds of ore crushing, sand and stone factory, mining, coal mining, concrete mixing station, dry mixing mortar station, power plant desulfurization, cement plant, construction waste crushing, etc.explore
Submitting your email address can ensure that you receive our latest consultation as soon as possible!Inquiry now *We will not share your personal information